Canary Canary

I like it! I took off half a star because you take damage on the crushers if you just touch them. It seems to me that for crushers damage would happen if you were crushed - and didn't just graze along a flat panel. Maybe they should be one-hit kills if you're crushed like Mario? That was it though. Otherwise a very fun game and a pretty unique concept.

Dr. Bones' Adventure Dr. Bones' Adventure

Good concept

Looked like you were doing pretty good there. I didn't care of the music at all. I think some sound effects to when he jumps or enemies breach the water would of helped.

Infestor Infestor

Fun

Great job

Save the Moon Save the Moon

Nice

Thought it was pretty good - I would of liked different backgrounds and music.

Also i really think the game needs how much cheese you collected total
and how much you collected for that day

Other than that - lots of fun.

Scribble States! Scribble States!

Why

Spamming the banjo in garage band sound terrible.

Mankey's Love Dream Mankey's Love Dream

Crap.

Well this is crap. The volume is way too fucking loud and the controls are pathetic at best. It's nothing but Mankey's giant floating head. And, as much fun as that is to see....this is just crap.

Kinda like everything else you've ever done.

MegzHeartcho responds:

Kind of like how all your jokes and stuff aren't funny; and kind of like how you're a pompous jerk who's just trying to make himself feel big. At least when other people have said my game wasn't that good, they weren't trying to be mean. The day when you grow up and actually make something other then a penis joke then I'll take your comments seriously. Till then, have fun being a huge loser. Oh and don't go throught anyone to get to me, be a man and talk to ME; or are you afraid of me?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awesome

Great Job. Put's Sega Team to shame.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

I had fun untill...

I had fun untill, when I was playing as Tako, I beat the game then it just went black and completly stopped. Is it supposed to to do that? Oh well, great game.

Sonic Adventures 2 (Game) Sonic Adventures 2 (Game)

Not Bad.

Not good either.

Spider-Man02 Spider-Man02

Where's my mouse?

Ah yes, that old catchy tune from so long ago. Too bad the quality of the song was total poo. I really didn't get the game that much, and it never ended. I got some clocks, he jumps around, and then...and then...uh...it starts over again?! I totaly don't understand.